Join our small business family!
CURRENT JOB OPPORTUNITIES:
Customer Service and Shipping Associate
YOKA Fashions, a Niagara-on-the-Lake based online and brick-and-mortar clothing retailer specializing in independent designers, is looking for a Customer Service and Shipping Associate to join their growing team. YOKA owner and founder, Carla Kloosterhuis-Lilly, has traveled the world curating a unique, high-quality collection of fashion brands. YOKA brings Dutch fashion, high quality Italian footwear, small batch L.A. fashion and independent Canadian designers to Canadian customers via their thriving website.
As a key member of the YOKA team, the Customer Service and Shipping Associate will:
- Respond to customer queries on Facebook, Facebook Messenger, Instagram, Direct Messages and email using YOKA’s upbeat and engaged brand voice;
- Assist with scheduled Facebook/Instagram Live sales and other social media events;
- Review orders submitted via the Shopify-based website;
- Pick and package orders to YOKA’s high standards;
- Ensure packaged orders are promptly submitted to Canada Post and tracking information is entered into the Shopify database.
To be successful in this role, the candidate should have:
- 1-year customer service experience;
- Experience in Shopify or another e-commerce environment;
- Fluency in written and spoken English;
- An excellent grasp of social media platforms like Instagram and Facebook;
- Proven communication skills;
- A problem-solving mindset;
- A class G Ontario driver’s and use of own vehicle during the time you are working;
- The ability to lift 20lbs of weight;
- An interest in and passion for styling and fashion!
Working with Yoka, the successful candidate can expect:
- Employee discounts on high-quality fashion brands;
- Top-up on mileage for work-related trips;
- Flex-time schedule with some ability to work-from-home.
Work location: Primarily on-location work at the Niagara-on-the-Lake boutique, with some remote/work-from-home as needed. Division of hours to be determined.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week - schedule to be determined in consultation with the successful candidate.
Salary: Competitive salary to be discussed.
Please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the subject line “Customer Service and Shipping Associate Posting”. We thank all applicants for their interest. Only those applicants chosen for an interview will be contacted.